- fast and reliable installation of sealed LED strips "5-KLIK" (LED strip in a special silicone sleeve ensuring increased tightness)
- Ideal for use in bathrooms and other rooms with high humidity
- the profile can be twisted along the axis
- spece for LED strip: 0.28" / 7.2 mm
||39,3' / 1 m
||78,7' / 2 m
||118' / 3 m
|Number of TEKNIK latches
- the TEPIKO extrusion is sold with the "TEPIKO protective insert" and TEKNIK latches
Minimum internal radius
Minimum external radius
220 mm / 8.7”
120 mm / 4.7"
- Minimum radius – bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction
(deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile.
- Internal radius – refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch.
- External radius - refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch.
- Irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation.
- When bending anodized extrusions, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating
(which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).