- miniature external dimensions (outer diameter 0.41'')
- smooth exterior walls for a modern look
- easy bending of the extrusion
- narrow, subtle line of light
General purpose profile.
With conductive end caps.
The lighting fixture is 360 degrees rotatable when coupled with PIKO-O conductive end caps.
PIKO-O is compatible with 0.19"/ 5 mm wide LED strips. The PIKO-O extrusion is available as silver anode and black anode.
Maximum deflection of the PIKO-O profile at a length of:
- 118" / 3 m is 1.78" / 45mm
- 78.7" / 2 m is 0.98" / 25 mm
- 68.9" / 1.75 m is 0.59" / 15 mm
- 59" / 1.50 m is 0.39" / 10 mm
- 47.2" / 1.20 m is 0.19" / 5 mm
- 39.4" / 1 m is 0.08" / 2 mm
The PIKO-O conductive end cap is designed for single-pole conductivity. The maximum forward current for the PIKO-O conductive end cap is 2 A.
Extrusion bending with LUK-10 cover
Minimum internal radius
Minimum external radius
150 mm / 5.9"
1000 mm / 39.4"
- Minimum radius – bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction
(deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile.
- Internal radius – refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch.
- External radius - refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch.
- Irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation.
- When bending anodized extrusions, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating
(which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|