- Ability to obtain a line of light
- Large area of illumination (angle of illumination 180 degrees)
- Small surface of the visible aluminum structure
- for the construction of hanging lighting fixtures with a circular cross-section
- for the construction of hanging lighting lines
- with various suspension systems compatible with the PUSZ system or the UCHO ZM hanger.
- simple, solid construction
- for low voltage power supply
JAZ is designed mainly for suspended lighting fixtures. The cross-section of the fixture made of JAZ and a cover fixed to it is round. The area of the cover in this cross-section is mostly larger than the area of the aluminum. The lighting fixture made of the JAZ profile is supposed to illuminate with a large area of the cover. Proportionally to the entire fixture, with the smallest possible overall size, the aluminum element can hold two LED strips 10 mm (0.39") wide. It has cover fasteners and a small lock, which enables the following elements of the Kluś system to be inserted into it: fasteners, ZM connectors, ZM eyes, ZM eye locks.
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|