- Minimizes the risk of tripping
- Three lighting variants
- Non-slip parts
- High mechanical resistance
- ADA Compliant - Pending installation, product designed to conform to the needs of a person with disability
- protects the edge of the step and has two types of lighting modes: warning and lighting the steps
- with bolts appropriately selected for the type of the mounting surface
- the extrusion is sold with two Anti-slip rubber strips
- part flush to the vertical plane of the step fits in the angle of 30 degrees
- the bottom LED strip directs the light forward and is secured with the LIGER-22 cover
- narrow LED strips (up to 6 mm) that emit light from the side in the channel under the silicone strip
- standard LED strip width (up to 10 mm) to illuminate the step
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.
*Pending installation, product designed to conform to the needs of a person with disability.
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|