- Minimizes the risk of tripping
- Three lighting variants
- Non-slip parts
- High mechanical resistance
- protects the edge of the step and has two types of lighting modes: warning and lighting the steps
- with bolts appropriately selected for the type of the mounting surface
- the extrusion is sold with two Anti-slip rubber strips
- part flush to the vertical plane of the step fits in the angle of 30 degrees
- the bottom LED strip directs the light forward and is secured with the LIGER-22 cover
- narrow LED strips (up to 0.24" / 6 mm) that emit light from the side in the channel under the silicone strip
- standard LED strip width (up to 0.39" / 10 mm) to illuminate the step
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.
*Pending installation, product designed to conform to the needs of a person with disability.
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|