- dedicated glands must be used for the correct application of the profile
- water-tight splitters and couplers are used to run the cables powering the light fixture in the ground
- it is extremely important to properly seal HR-LINE components ( extrusion, covers, end caps, LEDs) if the fixture are assembled by KLUS
- for sealing HR-LINE extrusion we recommend using – DOW CORNING 3145 , transparent Neutral Silicone
- when choosing other sealing materials it is important to know their quality, applications and that they do not conduct electricity
- the quality of HR-LINE extrusion sealing depends solely on the quality and precision of the sealing process as well as the quality of the sealing material
- profile construction makes it durable and sturdy, resistant to standard loads (up to 20 kN)
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.