The stair extrusion is made from high quality double-anodized aluminum with the option of using LED diodes illuminating the upper and lower half-space. The extrusion is sold with Anti-slip rubber strip. In the sealed version, it can also be used for illuminating stairs located in the outer architectural space.
- LED strip concealed behind a rubber strip - protects the edge of the step and has two types of lighting, warning and stair step lighting
- narrow LED strips (up to 6 mm; 0.23") that emit light from the side in the channel under the silicone strip
- standard LED strip width (up to 10 mm; 0.39") to illuminate the step
- eliminates obstacles related to multiple LED light strips mounting
- maximizes the applications and uses available for LED light strips
Possibility of making a linear fixture with IP67 protection, which means the fixture is dustproof and waterproof.
Achieving IP67 is possible with the following covers: LIGER-22, MUN-22 and HS-22.
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.