The stair extrusion is made from high quality double-anodized aluminum with the option of using LED diodes illuminating the upper and lower half-space. The extrusion is sold with Anti-slip rubber strip. In the sealed version, it can also be used for illuminating stairs located in the outer architectural space.
- LED strip concealed behind a rubber strip - protects the edge of the step and has two types of lighting, warning and stair step lighting
- narrow LED strips (up to 6 mm; 0.23") that emit light from the side in the channel under the silicone strip
- standard LED strip width (up to 10 mm; 0.39") to illuminate the step
- eliminates obstacles related to multiple LED light strips mounting
- maximizes the applications and uses available for LED light strips
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.