The three-channel recessed extrusion provides more light output. IP 67 version can be also used as an outdoor lighting for elevations or architectural elements of gardens.
- eliminates obstacles related to LED light strip mounting
- extrusion acts as the connector between the light source and the application area and provides a stylish and finished look
- maximizes the applications and uses available for LED light strips
- lighting or illumination of certain areas (stream of light may vary depending on the power of applied LEDs)
- spece for LED strip: 3 x 0.51" / 13.1 mm
Minimum internal radius
Minimum external radius
200 mm / 7.8”
200 mm / 7.8”
- Minimum radius – bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction
(deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile.
- Internal radius – refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch.
- External radius - refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch.
- Irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation.
- When bending anodized extrusions, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating (which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).
Possibility of making a linear fixture with IP67 protection, which means the fixture is dustproof and waterproof.
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.