- Two cover options
- Easy wiring
- Numerous assembly options
- for fixtures throwing light at a 30 degree angle
- for placement in internal 90° corners (cabinet - wall, ceiling - wall, wall - wall, etc.).
- with bolts appropriately selected for the type of the mounting surface
- with mounting springs
- simplicity of assembly, the ready-made fixture is attached with mounting bolts before installing the cover.
- after attaching covers, narrow aesthetic aluminum flanges are visible.
KOPRO-30 extrusion is designed to build universal interior light fixtures.
This extrusion directs the light beam at an angle of 30° so you can achieve the effect of mild accent illumination and avoid glare.
It is to be mounted in corners (e.g. bodies of furniture, cabinets, where ceiling meets wall, shop windows).
The extrusion can also serve as a wall lamp fixture. The KOPRO-30 extrusion can be mounted with screws or bolts (suitable for a particular substrate) screwed into the walls of the extrusion which are not intended for LEDs. Holes for the bolts or screws should be drilled in places designated by the lines inside the extrusion. In drywall ceilings, the profile can be fixed using GP mounting springs.
The KOPRO-30 extrusion can also be mounted using mounting adhesives.
After the extrusion has been mounted, a shallow ‘tray’ is formed which can be used to route the power cables.
The profile can be additionally equipped with two 10 mm (0.39") wide LED strips or one LED strip with a width of no more than 20 mm (7.87').
There are two types of covers and 4 types of end caps which are dedicated for the KOPRO-30 extrusion.
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|