- Ability to create a line of light
- Concealed aluminum components
- Can be mounted in 0.62" / 16 mm thick drywall
- Designed to reach an IP65 waterproof rating
- create a line of light in walls and ceilings
- intended for 0.62" / 16mm thick drywall
- fixed in the gap using mounting adhesive
- extrusion wings covered with gypsum plaster
- The PROTECTIVE INSERT TECH-22 ensures that the profile slot remains wide enough for the snap-in cover.
Its use is NECESSARY during mounting and finishing works.
- spece for LED strip: 0.95" / 24.2 mm
KOZUS extrusion can be fixed in slots made in previously fitted drywall using gypsum adhesive (GS 20 CECOL) or mounting adhesive. KOZUS can be used in areas without altering or cutting existing beams/studs as long as a minimum of 5/8" gypsum has been used in that area.
Before you fix the extrusion in drywall, you should take care to lead the power cables out. They can be led in the extrusion by cutting a hole in the aluminum or end cap. After the glue dries, cover aluminum collars thinly with a suitable adhesive, put the drywall mesh on, fill all and when dry, sand it in such a way that it does not affect the base edge of the extrusion. Finally, apply paint over the base edge of the extrusion.
Make sure to cover the extrusion while performing the above work. When you have finished, remove the working cover, mount the LEDs, solder the power wires, and finally, use the LIGER 22 cover with the associated 120 diode/meter (38 diode/foot) minimum for LED's to assure a homogenous line of light.
Possibility of making a linear fixture with IP65 protection, which means the fixture is dustproof and waterproof in contact with water jets.
Achieving IP65 is possible with the following covers: LIGER-22, MUN-22 and HS-22.
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|
|B7823NA_1||Non anodized (raw)||
|B7823NA_2||Non anodized (raw)||