- suitable for bending in the plane adjacent to the LED strip
- can be equipped with transparent and frosted covers (diffusers), aluminum-colored plastic end caps, metalized and conductive end caps
- must not be used for diodes emitting high temperatures
- lighting or illumination of certain areas (stream of light may vary depending on the power of applied LEDs)
- illumination of hardly accessible areas – shaded spots
Minimum internal radius
Minimum external radius
150 mm / 5.9"
150 mm / 5.9"
- Minimum radius – bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction
(deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile.
- Internal radius – refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch.
- External radius - refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch.
- Irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation.
- When bending anodized extrusions, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating (which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).
Possibility of making a linear fixture with IP67 protection, which means the fixture is dustproof and waterproof.
Achieving IP67 is possible with the following covers: LIGER-22, MUN-22 and HS-22.
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.