- a wide range of accessories
- spece for LED strip: 0.44" / 11.2 mm
Minimum internal radius
Minimum external radius
200 mm / 7.8”
400 mm / 157.5"
- Minimum radius – bending radius which when exceeded causes destruction
(deformation, bending or lack of compatibility with other accessories, e.g. covers, end caps, etc.) of the profile.
- Internal radius – refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the inside of the arch.
- External radius - refers to the extrusion bent so that the cover is facing the outside of the arch.
- Irregular curves are possible after consultation and individual quotation.
- When bending anodized extrusions, one should be aware of cracking of the anode coating (which may be more or less visible depending on the radius).
Possibility of making a linear fixture with IP67 protection, which means the fixture is dustproof and waterproof.
Achieving IP67 is possible with the following covers: LIGER and HS.
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.