- Create a line of light at the junction between walls and ceilings
- The extrusion fits into the thickness of one drywall panel
- to create a line of light where the ceiling meets the wall
- fixed in the gap between the wall and the ceiling using fixing glue
- The PROTECTIVE INSERT TECH-22 ensures that the profile slot remains wide enough for the snap-in cover.
Its use is NECESSARY during mounting and finishing works.
- the profile fits in the thickness of one drywall panel
- after gluing the KOZUS-CR profile in the gap, its fixing "wings", which are in contact with the wall and the ceiling, should be covered with tuff-tape. This will prevent the exposure of cracks caused by the work of various materials
- the use of a standard mesh or non-woven fabric may be insufficient
- the KOZUS–CR profile can be fitted with the TECH-22 protective insert, which protects the inside of the profile from contamination during assembly
- spece for LED strip: 0.95" / 24.2 mm
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|
|C0600NA_1||Non anodized (raw)||
|C0600NA_2||Non anodized (raw)||