- Create a line of light at the junction between walls and ceilings
- The extrusion fits into the thickness of one drywall panel
- to create a line of light where the ceiling meets the wall
- fixed in the gap between the wall and the ceiling using fixing glue
- The PROTECTIVE INSERT TECH-22 ensures that the profile slot remains wide enough for the snap-in cover.
Its use is NECESSARY during mounting and finishing works.
- the profile fits in the thickness of one drywall panel
- after gluing the KOZUS-CR profile in the gap, its fixing "wings", which are in contact with the wall and the ceiling, should be covered with tuff-tape. This will prevent the exposure of cracks caused by the work of various materials
- the use of a standard mesh or non-woven fabric may be insufficient
- the KOZUS–CR profile can be fitted with the TECH-22 protective insert, which protects the inside of the profile from contamination during assembly
Turn off LED lights during peak day light hours in outdoor applications to avoid excessive heat buildup which will result in diminished LED life.
|Ref. nr.||surface finish||available lengths|
|C0600NA_1||Non anodized (raw)||
|C0600NA_2||Non anodized (raw)||